Weight Loss Services
Virginia Premium Medical Care is proud to introduce our weight loss services that are done under close supervision by our medical professionals. Our onsite doctors evaluate patients by collecting medical history and performing a physical exam. Once a patient is enrolled, they continue to receive primary care services throughout their treatment, including:
- Initial medical history and physical exam.
- Comprehensive laboratory screenings.
- Checking BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Receiving a weight loss kit.
- Wellness coach support through phone or email during the diet plan.
- Tracking daily food and work out activities.
- Re-evaluate weight loss program after 21 days.
Throughout treatment, our clinic helps clients manage existing health issues and monitors them for the onset of new conditions related to long-term use of supplements or medications. Maintaining a healthy weight is central to staying active and healthy, and our doctors would love to help you reach your weight loss goals. If you are interested in our weight loss services, contact us today to set up an appointment! We also accept drop-ins!