After the holidays have passed and you step back on the scale, you might find yourself with a new resolve to drop some of those winter pounds. Losing some extra weight can be an excellent way to boost…Read More
Virginia Premium Medical Care is proud to provide immigration services which include a physical examination, a review of immunizations, and blood test for syphilis, urine test for Gonococcal testing, and applying the TB skin test (PPD) and reading the TB skin test 48-72 hours later. Our doctor will help answer any questions you may have in a caring, comfortable environment.
We will need you to bring the following with you:
1. Government issued photo ID.
2. Any immunization records.
- If no immunization records can be submitted, you will need blood tests to check for immunity to various diseases like chicken pox, polio, hepatitis, measles, mumps, and rubella—blood tests will cost additional money.
- During your examination we will administer (if needed) a tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (Tdap) booster or other vaccines which will cost additional money.
- No fasting is required and can be done in the office after your examination.
- Bring the form I-693 (available at USCIS website), and complete Part 1 in capital letters. Do not sign or date the form until told to do so by the civil surgeon.
- There will be additional fees if you need additional blood tests for immunity testing and/or additional vaccines.
- Appointments for examinations are not available on Thursday as TB skin test reading needs a three day return. TB skin test read after two-three days can be done between 11:30 AM – 13:00 PM.
- We will hand over a sealed envelope with the completed forms as well as copies of everything that goes into the envelope after all requirements (set by USCIS) are met.
- All patients must read and sign Virginia Premium Medical Care’s civil surgeon and applicant agreement.
We look forward to serving you—contact us today to book an appointment!